Saturday, June 18, 2011

Next Floor: The Philippines

No. It's not the Philippines. But I had to put a picture to make this post a bit less boring

My original plan was to publish my last attempt at a blog post: a post where I confusingly went back and forth trying to decide whether or not I should apply for a masters.

Well... you don't have to suffer through that, as I must have accidentally deleted it! And neither do you have to suffer through endless posts about studying Community Economic Development, because I am just about done the program.

I have spent the last year uncertain of what my future holds and insecure about the decision I made to come back to Montreal.

Next month I head to the Philippines for a 6-month placement. A new country and a new culture. 

As I will be once again working in an office after over a year of absence, expect to read lots of blog posts that I write while at work. Got to look busy, you know.

No comments: