Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Back and Here for Good!

My internet has finally been fixed! First it was my keyboard, then the internet connection.
It's like Buddha has a personal grudge against me.

The tech guy literally left 2 minutes ago. Sorry, I should call him my friend, as he said he wants to be my boyfriend (I just assume he means guy friend, Vietnam is not that type of place).

I've cancelled my ticket back home. I've decided I'm staying in Hanoi for a while. I am both not ready to go back to Montreal and also want to experience a little more here in Vietnam.

I've been applying to jobs here and there. Hopefully I get snatched up by something.

There will be more posts to come, and I promise to update more often.

2 comments:

Rebel said...

yeah, I came out here without a plane ticket back...it certainly adds an element of "this is really real" to the experience. ;)

Reese said...

How much longer are you thinking about staying??